top of page
SDGs Innovation Hub / SIH
Next Ten Millennia / NTM
- Thu, 15 JulMinato-ku15 Jul 2021, 17:00Minato-ku, Japan, 1-17-1 Toranomon, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-0001Public Relations Based on the role PR (Public Relations) originally plays in public policy making, including elections in democracy and capitalism. We will discuss the public x creation and policy formation of a sustainable digital society for the next 10,000 years based on the wisdom of 10,000 years of Jomon history in Japan. “PR support: A PR group that leads the millennial generation” Mr. Taira Togashi, Representative Director of All Nippon Renovation, Mr. Mitsuru Kakizaki, Deputy Representative of #Yokohama STARTUP, promoting bottom-up policy formation and political DX, TENGA Marketing Manager Ms. Fumi Nishino will be on stage!
- Tue, 13 JulZoom venue event (application (free))[2021.7.13] Think Beyond SDGs! Sustainable society creation and hospitality mindset learned from the Jomon period13 Jul 2021, 17:00 – 18:30 GMT+9Zoom venue event (application (free))SDGs activities are questioned. There are only 10 years left until the target deadline of 2030, but it is impossible for us humans to carry out all the "SDGs goals" in 10 years. This event is Beyond SDGs! Let's imagine and think about the future society 10,000 years from now! This is an event plan. No one knows what society will look like 10,000 years from now. However, by looking back 10,000 years ago, I think you can feel the meaning of this "universe time".
- Sat, 19 JunZoom Meeting ID: 945 7508 8077 Passcode: 142533[2021.6.19] "Astronomy in the Age of SDGs" and Public x Creation (Home) Declaration (Next 10,000 Years Project Saturday e-lecture)19 Jun 2021, 19:00 – 21:00Zoom Meeting ID: 945 7508 8077 Passcode: 142533About "Astronomy in the Age of SDGs", we will listen to a lecture by ♣Dr. Teachers and young people ♦Entrepreneur/company employee, ♠Civil servant, ♥Artist/citizen exchanged ideas, participants could contribute to the next 10,000 years Co-creation and adoption of the “Astronomy in the Age of SDGs” public x creation (house) declaration to create the public of SDGs from Industry♣Science♥Art♠Government. We will deepen the value and evaluation axis for each event, and bring to fruition the results of the next 10,000-year project such as the Prize Laboratory Forum.
- Tue, 18 MayOnline event (free ticket/link sent with participation application)[May 18, 2021] Local Industry, Government, Universities and Our “Regional Innovation” Public Creation (House) Declaration18 May 2021, 19:00 – 21:00Online event (free ticket/link sent with participation application)After working at the Tokyo Metropolitan Government and Tama University, he became a professor at the Faculty of Political Science and Economics at Meiji University. Mr. Masayuki Okuyama, who leads the seminar (regional industry research), gave a keynote speech on key points such as past efforts, the latest research, and the status of co-creation in seminars. In the second half, together with panelists who have been in charge of the public sector from the government, industry, science, and art, participants will discuss what they would like to contribute if they were civil servants, company employees, scientists, or artists, and what they would like to contribute, such as their own design. Co-created and adopted the Declaration of Public Creation (House). We will deepen the value and evaluation axis for each event and bring it to fruition in international forums and prizes.
- Thu, 13 MayMinato-ku[May 13, 2021] Government Climate Change Policy and Our “Decarbonization” Public Creator Declaration13 May 2021, 20:00 – 21:00Minato-ku, Japan, 15th Floor, Toranomon Hills Business Tower, 1-17-1 Toranomon, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-0001Mr. Hideki Takada, Chief Counselor of the Cabinet Secretariat's Climate Change Policy Promotion Office and Secretary General of Green Finance Network Japan, gave an urgent lecture in the first half on climate change measures, which are attracting attention at climate summits and other events. We will hear about the latest situation, the policies of governments, local governments and industry, and the dissemination of Art & Science about the "decarbonization" strategy for industry, government, academia, and citizens in Japan and around the world. In the second half, together with panelists who have been responsible for the public sector from the government, industry, science, and art, participants will make a "decarbonization" public creator declaration, such as what they would like to contribute if they were civil servants, company employees, scientists, or artists. co-created and adopted. We will deepen the value and evaluation axis for each event and bring it to fruition in international forums.
- Sat, 03 AprForeign Correspondents' Association of Japan03 Apr 2021, 15:00 – 17:00 GMT+9Foreign Correspondents' Association of Japan, Japan, 〒100-0005 3-2-3 Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo Double Bridge Building 5th and 6th floors[SIH Spring Social gathering / Business matching] Achieving SDGs and solving social issues through business and finance Meeting place for elite human resources and intellectual property who will lead the next generation ■ Date: April 3, 4, 11, 2021 17 or 18th (under adjustment) 15: 00-18: 00 ■ Venue: Foreign Correspondents' Association of Japan (FCCJ) (Function Room) 3-2-3 Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo Double Bridge Building 5th Floor ■ Application: 2021 1 By the 25th of April, email anr1 @ sih.world (charge: Aoki / Togashi) ■ Membership fee: 5,000 yen (free drink)
- Sat, 30 Janzoom kushiro-workcation-forum.peatix.com30 Jan 2021, 13:00 – 17:00zoom kushiro-workcation-forum.peatix.com, Kushiro City, Hokkaido, JapanDate and time: Saturday, January 30, 2021 13: 30-15: 30 (held online) Organizer: Japan Worcation Association Co-sponsor: Kushiro City Application: https://kushiro-workcation-forum.peatix. com /
- Sat, 28 NovTamagawa28 Nov 2020, 15:00 GMT+9 – 29 Nov 2020, 15:00 GMT+9Tamagawa, Japan, Tamagawa, Chino City, Nagano Prefecture 391-0011[10,000-year-old capital of humankind, Jomon capital, Yatsugatake / Suwa area] The Industrial Revolution that the SDGs want to return is at most 150-200 years ago, Kyoto / Nara is the capital of 1,000 years, and the world's four major civilizations are 4-5,000. Years ago, in the Jomon period long ago, the boundary between the largest land and the largest sea on the earth, the node of four plates like a temple tower, the Itoigawa-Shizuoka, where the East and West Japanese archipelago was born. In the middle of the structural line, the Yatsugatake / Suwa area, which rises higher than Mt. Fuji 200,000 years ago, was the 10,000-year capital of Jomon, where the peaceful and prosperous Taoyuan Township continued. The evergreen fir tree "Onbashira", a symbol of the immortal cycle. In a lab where you can feel the land physically and mentally, you will co-create the pillars of each person of the year, the pillars of your family and company, the pillars of Japan, and the pillars of the earth.
- Sun, 22 NovJST Science Agora 2020Creating a life & work space / time that pleases the five senses with the blessings of the forest22 Nov 2020, 13:00 – 13:40 GMT+9JST Science Agora 2020When considering Life in the New Normal of With / after Corona as industry, government, academia, citizens, men and women of all ages, the life that human beings are currently fighting against Corona is life, but the life of the life of Goal 3 of the global medium- to long-term goal SDGs is healthy. Life and welfare (living) becomes sustainable only when there is work (working, learning). For sustainable life and work that pleases the five senses, we conducted industry-academia workshops and industry-government-academia-private collaborations nationwide and at venues from September to November. We will hold a creative symposium.
- Fri, 20 NovMake the location undecided20 Nov 2020, 18:00 GMT+9Make the location undecidedInternational PBL (Project Based Learning) is the most effective way to connect the fundamental awareness and new creativity that arises from tackling universal themes from the perspectives of diverse cultures to innovation for solving SDGs issues. We will create the future of international PBL through chats with viewers and dialogues using Q & A with panelists who continue to co-create with industry, academia, government and the private sector under the theme of "Life" of the earth and humankind. If you are a teacher of elementary, junior high, high school, or a person in charge of new business / human resources development of a company, please join us!
- Wed, 04 NovChiyoda Ward04 Nov 2020, 09:00 – 06 Nov 2020, 18:00Chiyoda Ward, Japan, 1-6-5 Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-0005On the occasion of the G20 Fukuoka Finance Ministers and Central Bank Governors' Meeting in June 2019, the Junior Chamber International Japan and the Junior Chamber International have a connection. A commemorative symposium was held. In November 2020, we will hold the International Hackathon 2020 "Connect with SDGs / Create Business x Finance with Hackathon ~ Create innovation with local and global colleagues and become an SDGs HUB ~", and SDGs Innovation HUB projects will be in full swing. Start!
- Sun, 27 AugChiyoda Ward27 Aug 2017, 09:00 – 18:00Chiyoda Ward, Japan, 2-1-2 Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-0005 Meiji Yasuda Seimei Building Low-rise Building 1FOn August 27, 2017, the 4th CePiC event, “Give Dreams a Shape: Idea Pitch Contest to Realize Youth Dreams” was held during the summer vacation at the newly opened Startup Hub Tokyo on the 1st floor of Tokyo Founding Station. At the end of the meeting, under the leadership of Mr. Akifumi Uemura (Representative Director), who is a mentor co-representative, Mr. Satoshi Ono's wide network of industry, government, academia, and citizens and Mr. Shigeki Otomo's network of public and private sectors were fused. People (currently about 150 people) gathered in one place, and until now, we have received a great deal of support both publicly and privately as judges and mentors for ideas, business pitches, and hackathons that make dreams come true for young people, men and women of all ages. .
- Sun, 15 MarSendai city15 Mar 2015, 09:00 – 16:00Sendai city, Japan, 3-3-7 Kokubuncho, Aoba Ward, Sendai City, Miyagi Prefecture 980-0803Members hosted a panel forum titled "Japan's resilience to disasters - Approaching the world, its secrets and challenges -" at the 3rd United Nations Conference on Disaster Risk Reduction in Sendai in 2015. From the summit (official magazine), the 2019 G20 Fukuoka → Osaka Summit (official magazine), to the leaders of the world, we will introduce the strong and flexible lives, lives, and lives of those who visit all virtual / real parks (parks). CePiC was born with the declaration that we will make it a place to live and its sustainable development, national resilience, national wealth, national treasury, and the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)!
bottom of page